Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Best three days I've ever had!

Sail Date: May 04, 2012

The ship made a really great impression on me from the second I stepped into it. The decor was pretty and the ship itself was very clean.

Pros: ship staff, the Punchliner, the food

Cons: no free wi-fi

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

I did not expect the room to be as big as it was! My room did not have a window, but that wasn't too big of a problem. My steward, Komang Suparma, went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable in my room! He made the effort to learn my name and greeted me each time!
They were one of the most friendly people I've encountered! They all looked so happy, and they definitely made the effort to make you feel comfortable.
I did not expect the ship to be as big as it was! There were so many lounges, bars, activity areas. The ship was also very, very clean!
The wait staff made the experience amazing!