Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Times they are a changin'

Sail Date: April 30, 2012

I understand the economy is down, but you need to maintain your standards. It is what we want when we travel, those little extras. I try to take this cruise once each year. I have watched the amenities dwindle, and the dining courses shrink. My biggest complaint overall, is the bathrobes in the common areas, especially the dining areas. There should be postings to discourage this. I mean really, who wears their bathrobe to a restaurant?

Pros: The staff is great, always smiling, and always helpful

Cons: Hate to see the corners being cut. Dining room only 2 courses, room amenities

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Actually loved the piano bar, however, unruly guests spoiled this experience for me. Not much you can do for that.
Personal preference only. I liked the Paradise decor better.
Actually, the quality of the food is great, just disappointed in the reduced courses.
No complaints with staff. They are always ready to answer your requests and always with a smile.
Could use more amenities, i.e. lotion, hair conditioner, hair dryer. Would also love to have the little refrigerators back in the rooms. I miss those.