Disapointed this time

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: April 27, 2012
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Type: Suite
I felt that the Cruise Line should have taken the ship out of service to do it repairs
I sat on the lido deck trying to read and play cards but with all the sanding ,grining and painting going on I could not enjoy myself. I had to get up and leave the paint fumes were so bad.
Then you had the work crews going in and out all day long .
The lido deck was corden off like a consruction zone. NOT MY IDEA OF A GOOD VACATION.

Cons: all the ship repaires going on while we were trying to enjoy our mini vac.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.