Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Very Disappointing

Sail Date: April 20, 2012

The ship was very clean and inviting. The only drawback on the appearance was that the decor was dated.

Pros: Cleanliness

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

Very clean, but what we expected.
I would not say anyone went above or beyond what they had to do.
The food was not what we expected. I knew that this was not a gourmet experience and that was okay with me. However, sit -down dining was so far below expectations. The presentation was nice as were the tableware. The food itself was more or less tasteless and not even average. I would compare it to cafeteria food. Not inspiring or flavorful. The desserts were good however. Food is an integral part of a cruise. Due to the cold, tasteless offerings, it deeply changed our cruising experience.
To be fair we only saw the Family Comedy show. It was embarrassingly bad. Even kids did not laugh at the humor. We actually felt sorry for the presenter because no one laughed. We did try!