Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

just what I needed!

Sail Date: April 09, 2012

Very clean and well maintained. The captain and crew were very professional. At catalina the waves were starting to really rock so the captain turned the ship to fix the problem.
Decorations different, from the other carnival ships I have traveled on, loved the shakespere library, room was kept beautifilly. Only thing was the amenities weren't the same as before, I forgot a razor and then was expecting to find one in cabin.

Pros: ability to simply let go and not feel pressured to be somewhere, doing something, and still got to do more this time than ever before!

Cons: not being able to take an excursion I was looking forward to experiencing: my fault for booking too late.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!