Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Had a great time

Sail Date: April 02, 2012

We had a great time. Every inch of the ship was very clean. The staff were very friendly. My wife and I would like to have enjoyed the hot tubs more, but they were either overcrowded with teenagers and kids, or in the adults only section, they were overcrowded with drunks and smokers. I wish there was a no smoking/drinking adults only option, but with all those people on one boat, perhaps I'm too much of a minority being a non drinking, non smoking, non gambling adult for my wish to be realistic. Food was great. And room was very comfortable.

Pros: Everything was included

Cons: Very crowded

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Everything that I knew about that seemed appealing to me seemed to occur during my assigned dinner time.