Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Pretty awesome

Sail Date: March 09, 2012

It was a very nice cruise, the rooms were about as big as expected, not that you're in your room much. The boat's activities were going 24/7 and allowed me to wonder the ship just going through the casino and doing different stuff until 4am until I was satisfied and went to bed. Excellent food, excellent service, and the employees were really cool.

Pros: It was a CRUISE! A Casino, a Hot Tub, Free room service, Free food, amazing

Cons: Everything was expensive and I couldn't bring my own alcohol

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!