Great Starter Cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2012
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I was impressed. I have sailed before on a larger ship and knew right away this was a smaller ship, so I was a little bummed out at first. This was my husbands first cruise and he enjoyed it. Overall we had fun together and made the best of whatever the ship had to offer. I was pleasantly surprised!!

I had an oceanview (window) and it was nice. I didn't like the location, but now I know for future bookings that if you get a little sea sick, never get the back of the boat. We heard the engine and felt a lot of swaying from the boat.

Pros: Great Amenities, Comedy shows

Cons: Small ship and a lot of rocking and swaying during the cruise

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!