Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Starter Cruise

Sail Date: January 02, 2012

I was impressed. I have sailed before on a larger ship and knew right away this was a smaller ship, so I was a little bummed out at first. This was my husbands first cruise and he enjoyed it. Overall we had fun together and made the best of whatever the ship had to offer. I was pleasantly surprised!!

Pros: Great Amenities, Comedy shows

Cons: Small ship and a lot of rocking and swaying during the cruise

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

I had an oceanview (window) and it was nice. I didn't like the location, but now I know for future bookings that if you get a little sea sick, never get the back of the boat. We heard the engine and felt a lot of swaying from the boat.