Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

A Little Disapointment

Sail Date: June 01, 2011

Well...to start...my father and i were sitting on the lido deck at a table, and a waiter comes along and spills all of these drinks "Bahama Mama's" over my dads best and only dinner jacket he borught with him. When we went for help, they said there was nothing they could do and that they could try put this $1200 jacket in the washer and dryer to TRY and get the stains out. And the best part is...WE HAVENT EVEN LEFT THE PORT OF TAMPA YET, WE JUST GOT ON THE SHIP!!!! So to sum up, the the food was average, some was good and some was bad, the enterainment was good, especially the ones out of the theater. Also, the food in the buffet is MUCH better than the food in the dining room, i almost got sick eating the steak! I did LOVE the shops, it made my time on the ship , great deals :)

Pros: The Christmas decorations and the waterworks park

Cons: Service and Food!!!! Big Time!!!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

The only really bad part about the staff is that when something goes wrong...they really dont care!
I loved all the shopping deals and the contests they had on the ship.
The best part was the christmas decorations.
some was good some days and then some days the food was terrible.
for an ocean view i thought it was very spacious for 2 people!