Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was a good trip ovrall

Sail Date: October 31, 2011

The shows were to loud. It hurt my ears. They could have turned it down. The personal (employees) were very pleasant. The food was very good and you had many choices to chose from. The ports we visited were good and no one trying to sell the farm to you. We were kept informed on most things. We had two medical emergencies and we could not go to one of our ports which bothered me. I am glad that the people who got ill were taken care of but I think the cruise line could have gone to the scheduled ports if they tried harder. Over all it was a good cruise and I'd go again with the same ship. The ship is in need of a facelift. Coffee machines were broke most of the time.

Pros: Plat Service

Cons: Not going to a scheduled port

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

They could have turned the volume down-speaker system was far to loud.
Overall it was a good cruise and a right size ship and easy to move around in.
Pleanty of options/choices.