Just Right

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2011
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
It was nice a little older, but still clean and nice throughout.

It was good food, but after the first two days it seems the just kept have the same foods over and over. The good thing was that they had a lot of variety. We only ate at the buffet, not in the dinning room.

They were fun and entertaining. We really enjoyed the Comedy Club they had on the ship. The other shows was for the older people in my opinion.

The service was the best.

They could have bigger restrooms in the public areas such as the pool area and outside the main show room. Decor to me was a little bland, but I am younger and they have to please all ages.

Was at the very front. Leaving the dock and coming to the dock was noisy. I like the room, just not in the very front.
It is a nice place to have fun and relax. The jungle was neat to see with pet like animals running wild. We went on rail/dune buggy's(ATX-exploration) ride where you get to drive through the muddy and I mean muddy jungle and stop and swim in a cave and cleft jump into the spring water(it was awesome). Did I mention the cave was full of bats. On the way back we got to stop and hold a small crocodile and take pictures. We were soaked from head to toe with mud and it was so much fun. P.S. Bring a change of close, they have lockers.
Don't Miss: ATX- Jungle Exploration - The best. For the price it was 3 1/2 hours of fun. My wife can't stop telling everyone about it.

Pros: The warm weather.

Cons: We had 3 emergencies and the ship had to divert off the course twice and we did not get to go to the Grand Cayman.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!