Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good but not Great Cruise

Sail Date: October 22, 2011

Ship was very organized and clean with a very friendly staff.

Pros: The ship was very clean and the staff was very professional and friendly.

Cons: The inability to go to the Cayman Islands due to Hurricane Rina. Not the cruise lines fault.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Windows were filty, I booked an ocean view room to be able to see the water and to enjoy the view, yet the windows were so dirty, it was almost impossible to see out of them.
The most disappointing part. I talked up the great dinners to the other guests I traveled with. There was only 1 evening where there was an excellent choice of Prime Rib and Lobster. The other evenings, the same food was available on the buffets.
One of the cleanest ships I have been on with Carnival.
Very entertaining and friendly staff. Answered all of our questions we had.
Probably the best part of the cruise was the entertainment. Two great shows as well as two very funny comedians.
Great port. Beautiful views of the water and very accessible shopping just off the ship.