Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Birthday Cruise!

Sail Date: September 24, 2011

Although the ship is one of the older models, it is very well maintained. I think this is a great ship for a first time cruiser or even a seasoned cruiser who wants to go on a really inexpensive trip and still enjoy the luxury of a cruise.

Pros: The onboard Entertainment was Amazing!

Cons: There wasn't enough time to enjoy the first port, Grand Cayman

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

The mongolian feature on the Lido deck was Great!
Although the ship has a limited number of balcony rooms, which were all sold out at our time of booking, The inside cabin was more roomy than I expected. I was very pleased with the space provided.
The Staff was Amazing! They made my birthday cruise a true celebration!
The Entertainment and activities were non-stop FUN!
The Best Beach to have Fun is" Paradise Beach" Rock climbing in the water, jet skis and more activities... Don't waste money on the tours offered by the ship. Get a cab to this beach, the pool is also included... You'll have a great time!
Don't Miss: Paradise Beach
George Town, Grand Cayman
It was a real disappointment. If you don't leave the ship early and head to the beach, then there's really NOTHING new to see