Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

carnival inspiration

Sail Date: September 24, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was ablsolutely disguesting. smoke smelled everywhere, and was allowed in the cabins EVERYWHERE, so you couldn't get away from it anywhere.
Pool was small and deep. Not child friendly!!!. My 6 year old daughter went to child camp for 2 hours, hated it, came back crying and never wanted to go back. Food was average. Overall, this ship was my first and worst vacation experience and i would not recommend it to anyone!!!!!

Pros: the ports we visited.

Cons: The ship. Smoking was allowed in cabins, so i was inhaling second hand smoking the entire time, and the ship had no way to fix it as it was allowed in cabins, which made no sense!!!!!! Pool was smaller than my home back yard poo. Not child friendly. My 6 year old daughter disliked the camp.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman