Summer cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 15, 2011
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Have always sailed out of Tampa and it is a breeze no hassles getting on or off the boat. First day is always relaxing. Entertainment is good! Some of the members were a little rough around the edges which I have never seen before they are normally super patient and nice!

All the food was great!

Entertainment was good! Some of the instructional staff were a little rude I thought!

I didn't feel as warm and welcome this time sailing but have never experienced that before so maybe this was a one off experience

The ship was clean and very nice! The only thing I didn't like was being all the way in front of the boat because most things are at the back of the boat and walking so far to get to the room was tiring!

Room size was great for two people!
We took all pro tours and our tour guide Lorenzo was super nice very instructional and welcoming! I absolutely love Cozumel and there is nothing I dislike will always want to visit!

Pros: Going to Cozumel Mexico

Cons: One of the shows we saw the last time we were on the boat

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!