Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

stinky cruise

Sail Date: August 22, 2011

My overall impression of the ship was that it was in dire need of upgrading. My stateroom was very out dated. We requested an adjourning room with the couple we were traveling with; we did get the adjourning room; however you could not open either door, the beds were positioned against the doors in both rooms. The food was not at all tasteful to me. Many nights I left the main dining area to go find a sandwich or slice of pizza. This ship did not provide all that it stated would be provided when we booked the cruise. (Best of luck to you all!)

Pros: length

Cons: kids and no adult pool

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.