Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise!

Sail Date: July 11, 2011

Very nice except for the small swimming pool and jacuzzis for the amount of people using these facilities. My wife and I hardly ever used them becuase of the number of people in them at just about every time we went there. Kids in the jacuzzi made the experince very uncomfortable. They would kick and step on my feet and legs as they tried to play in such a small area. Very frequently, they control the jacuzzis. Moreover, many kids were unsuoervised by adults. On land, children are not allowed in bars. But, I guess, in a cruise everything goes!

Pros: Service and friendliness of staff! Food!

Cons: Too many kids running around unsupervised. Too many people in very small swimming pools and jacuzzis. This made thier use uncomfortable becuase of the closness to strangers and kids. Kids would control the use of jacuzzis for extended time. Proximity to kids in these areas made thier use an uncomf

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Not enough time in port.
Must see -- the Tullum Ruins.
Don't Miss: Tullum!