a great first time cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 13, 2011
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
This was my first cruise and I didn't know what to expect. My husband and I went on our honeymoon. It was overall good but I think we expected that there would be more to do on the boat. The service was excellent but the drinks were a little overpriced.

The waiters remembered our name on day one. They went above and beyond the provide excellent service.

Expected the patio/pool area to be bigger. We were neve able to get in the pool, it was too crowded.

They kept them clean and stocked.

Pros: the food and the service was excellent

Cons: the extras were very expensive

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!