Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a great first time cruise

Sail Date: June 13, 2011

This was my first cruise and I didn't know what to expect. My husband and I went on our honeymoon. It was overall good but I think we expected that there would be more to do on the boat. The service was excellent but the drinks were a little overpriced.

Pros: the food and the service was excellent

Cons: the extras were very expensive

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Expected the patio/pool area to be bigger. We were neve able to get in the pool, it was too crowded.
The waiters remembered our name on day one. They went above and beyond the provide excellent service.
They kept them clean and stocked.