Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good time

Sail Date: April 18, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

Although an older ship, it was well maintained and clean.

Pros: Stateroom (grand suite)

Cons: too noisy (music and loud speakers)

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Cozumel is beautiful, but the excursion we took was horrible. We paid to go to Playa Mia, which is a horrible beach full of rocks so that you and children can not swim safely. The sand is so wet that you can't walk in it without sinking. It was much too crowded. The drinks were fine but I heard from our party that the food was horrible. Also, I was told on ship that my 5 year olds would be "free" but I had to pay for them when I arrived at Playa Mia. It was a huge waste of money. I won't go again.
George Town, Grand Cayman