A good time

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 18, 2011
Cabin Type: Suite
Although an older ship, it was well maintained and clean.

Cozumel is beautiful, but the excursion we took was horrible. We paid to go to Playa Mia, which is a horrible beach full of rocks so that you and children can not swim safely. The sand is so wet that you can't walk in it without sinking. It was much too crowded. The drinks were fine but I heard from our party that the food was horrible. Also, I was told on ship that my 5 year olds would be "free" but I had to pay for them when I arrived at Playa Mia. It was a huge waste of money. I won't go again.

Pros: Stateroom (grand suite)

Cons: too noisy (music and loud speakers)

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!