Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Cruise!!

Sail Date: March 12, 2011

All I can say is WOW! My sister and I had an amazing time together and we can't wait to go back for more! The staff was wonderful, the ship was clean, the rooms were spacious, and everything was perfect. I have no complaints and no recommendations. Carnival did an excellent job with customer service, information prior to the ship, all the details on the website, and great friendly attitudes! I have already recommended Carnival to my friends and will more than likely cruise with them again. Hopefully sooner rather than later!!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing to complain about!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman