"Well worth the money."

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2010
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I would say my experience on this ship was "Well worth the money".
I traveled on the Inspiration with two teenagers and a preteen. I appreciate the Children's Camp staff on the Inspiration keeping the children occupied. This gave the children an opportunity to enjoy themselves and not complain about being bored. The Camp staff provided the adults with an opportunity to enjoy themselves without being concern with how to entertain the young ones.

No specialy dining on this Ship such as" Steak house".

I appreciated the comedy show and the rating showings whelter the content said would be for the general public or restricted. The broadway like production shows are always good and entertaining.

They had the children traveling with me entertained and mostly occupied.

Very friendly

I had an interior stateroom on the Empress Deck.

The cleaniness of the room was very much appreciated. I was only concern with the size of the bed.
Convenience of shopping at port without having to travel downtown. Easy access to transportation for the more adventerous.

Pros: I like the friendliness of the staff and the overall value of the cruise.

Cons: An embarkation stop was omitted due to bad weather we experience during our vacation time.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!