Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

worst cruise i have been on

Sail Date: December 13, 2010

Our cruise was delayed an entire day (and that wasn't even the bad part of it). When we got there we had a room with a bunk bed. it took 8 calls and 10 hours until anyone helped me. I waited in line at guest services for 45 minutes. When i got up there the lady closed the gate and said "sorry closed now". I asked if there was anything she could do for those of us at the front of line when the muster station was over - and she said no and shut the door in my face. I have been on 16 cruises in the past 10 years (11 with royal caribbean, 1 with norweigan and 4 with carnival). I will never take a carnival cruise again. my boyfriend has a carnival credit card and is canceling it because of how horrible our cruise was. We ate lunch in the dining room and my plate sat there finished for 20 minutes. 12 times a server (others and mine) passed by and left it there, never offered me coffee or dessert.

I also had a server at the champagne lounge offer our group shots for $3.25 and then we all took them and when he brought our bill 15 minutes later - we had been charged $5.50 per shot. I asked him why that was since he told us $3.25 and he said "oh i was wrong - that was last cruise"

The only explanation i have for this disappointment is that they have begun making everyone pre-pay their gratutities and the crew knows they are getting tipped and make no further effort to serve the guests.

My dining room waiter was the only person who made an effort (so we tipped him an extra $10).

Pros: food was good

Cons: customer service, rooms, over all attitude of crew

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

HORRIBLE!! I have never been spoken to like that before.
good food
dated decor
comedians were funny
fat tuesdays has good drinks