Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

first cruise

Sail Date: December 13, 2010

Cruise was fun and service was perfect but the food and activities were okay,nightly shows were great also. Many people who have sailed on other Carnival ships said this one was not very good compared to the others.

Pros: service was great

Cons: mattress was horrible, my wife and I hurt all night and woke up hurting in the morning

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

Main dining room was perfect but buffet was not terrific
service was tremendous but like I said mattress was terrible
my wife went to do scrapbooking and they hardly had anything to do it with, I didn't know it was bring your own scrapbooking supplies, just kidding but they really didn't have anything to do it with.
enjoyed our activity to the ruins but the beach where they took us to swim and snorkel was on the windy side of the island and couldn't snorkel