Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time on a cruise

Sail Date: November 15, 2010

This was my Family's first time on a cruise . The ship was amazing , beautiful , very clean & all the staff was very nice . We had such a good time we didn't want to leave . Can't wait to go again !

Pros: everything was Great

Cons: when my trip was over

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Emmanuel was are stateroom steward & he was Great !
we went on the playa ,mia beach resort - It was okay . The beach wasn't as nice as is the cayman island & the resort was okay . It wasn't worth the $334.00 for this excursion(for a familyof 5)
Don't Miss: I loved shopping in the port the best
George Town, Grand Cayman
We visited the seven mile Beach & it was Beautiful . The sand was silky white & the water was so clear my kids loved this beach . I highly recomend this excursion