Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

This was my third cruise on the Inspiration (my favorite, so far). The staff is exceptionally friendly and do their jobs well. The entertainment was good, altho I heard nothing about the talent show which I would have participated in had I known. Luis, the pianist from Peru, was wonderful. Two other guests and I had a sing-a-long with him. There are many fun games in the casino. The food in the dining room was delicious, and the waiters were always right on time with the different courses.

Pros: The service in all areas, dining, entertainment, room service, etc

Cons: Ship closes down when in port. Not everyone wants to go on shore.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Great variety of choices. Not one complaint!! We had the early dining which was perfect for our later activities.
My bed was a little hard. Felt like it needed to be "fluffed". Linens were clean and pillows comfy. Enjoyed the towel animals as always.
We did not get our luggage out in the hall to be picked up by the designated time, but it was not a problem. I set it in the hall about 2:30 a.m. and it had been picked up by 7:am. Thanks to the cabin crew!!!!
I spent way too much time (and money), in the casino, but my friend said the shows were really good. I did enjoy some of the Kareoke singers. I do mean "some". There were many children--all well behaved. Thanks, parents.