THE CARNIVAL INSPIRATION WAS FABULOUS

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2010
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
My family and i had a wonderful time cruising on the Carnival Inspiration. Nancy and Herald in the Carnival dining room were both excellent.

The food was out of this world. Again Nancy and Herald in the Carnival dining room were both excellent along with the Matridi.

Lots and lots of entertainment and activities.

Lots of children's programs and activities.

Honestly, they were all fabulous, kind, courteous, considerate and wonderful. They made it a priority to serve me and my family.

From the time we boarded the cleaning never stopped. The ship looked and felt clean. I had to be up many nights sometimes for most of the night and I saw them even cleaning the elevators and the handrails to the staircases. Our rooms were cleaned everyday. Awesome service.

The room was bigger than I expected and the view of the ocean outside was wonderful - especially at sunset and in the stillness of the night when the moon was full.
The beach was wonderful. I would have liked to see more of the island. We did not get to see much.
Don't Miss: The beach. You have got to go to the beach and sample the rum.
Cozumel was great. We want to go back there. Antonio our Taxi Driver stayed with us the whole day and was wonderful to us. He went out of his was to make us comfortable. By all means folks, go to Cozumel.
Don't Miss: The beach, the restaurants, the food.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Needed a longer cruise.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!