Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very fun experience

Sail Date: July 31, 2010

Overall the cruise experience was a blast! The crew was excellent, very friendly and always nearby to assist. The only issue was the small pool. I can't remember how many times my wife and I were kicked in the head by kids that thought it was an olympic sized pool, and it was full.

Pros: Ship's crew

Cons: Only one pool

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Room was small but we weren't in it much.
The best crew!
Very funny shows and karoke was a blast to watch.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Seven Mile Beach was beautiful, crystal clear water and the softest sands I've been on. Things are very pricey here though.
We did the beach break exursion. The staff at the beach was so nice and on top of things, and you can't beat an open bar and authentic Mexican food.