Very fun experience

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2010
Overall the cruise experience was a blast! The crew was excellent, very friendly and always nearby to assist. The only issue was the small pool. I can't remember how many times my wife and I were kicked in the head by kids that thought it was an olympic sized pool, and it was full.

Very funny shows and karoke was a blast to watch.

The best crew!

Room was small but we weren't in it much.
Seven Mile Beach was beautiful, crystal clear water and the softest sands I've been on. Things are very pricey here though.
We did the beach break exursion. The staff at the beach was so nice and on top of things, and you can't beat an open bar and authentic Mexican food.

Pros: Ship's crew

Cons: Only one pool

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!