Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My family cruise.

Sail Date: July 17, 2010

Carnival goes to great lengths to insure that all of its guests have a great time. The ship was clean, as always. The crew works very hard all of the time to keep the ship clean, safe and fun. Other guests can be very rude and noisy at times and make unnecessary messes for the crew to clean up. I enjoyed my 6th cruise with Carnival and expect to take my 7th cruise in February 2011.

Pros: The time I spent with my family.

Cons: I never met my steward.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Love the main dining room food. We were seated in the corner in the back where the wait staff goes in and out of the kitchen and really did not like that at all. We felt left out of the festivities. Otherwise it was wonderful.
Always clean.
The staff was incredible as always. The only complaint was that I only saw my steward one time, on the 3rd or 4th day and he did not introduce himself or speak except to say hello. I have always in the past met the steward the first day and they learned my name and greeted us many times throughout the cruise.
Entertainment was great. Many activities.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The shops on shore are just tourist traps as expected in any port.
Don't Miss: The Atlantis Submarine Tour and the Best of Cayman Tour
I loved the Zipline tour on my last trip. This trip we took a taxi around the island.
Don't Miss: On my next visit I will definitely visit the "other" side of the island and go to one of the resorts. The beach on that side is incredible.