Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

The only reason that I would sail on this ship again would be because it sails out of Tampa and the price. I have sailed many times with Carnival, Disney, Holland America to name a few, and I have never experienced such an unfriendly atmosphere! The system that orgainzes the spa treatments was confusing to the staff and all of our treatment appointment times were messed up! There was a photographer on the ship that was taking "sexual" photographs of some of my underaged passangers....NOT GOOD!

Pros: Dining room entertainment!

Cons: customer service friendly.....bad!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.