Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

This Ship Needs Leadership!

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

This is my second time on this ship, I didnt like it in 05' and I didnt like it now in 2010', This was my 10th cruise with Carnival, so I became VIP, It didnt impress me.....The staff were not friendly, not like most Carnival ships, On the lido deck,in the buffet, their were so MANY dirty tables, staff saw them and just ignored them, I have NEVER seen that on any Carnival ship before, I even saw the higher ups walking around, and they werent making their staff do anything! they were having the same food over and over again,can you imagine being hungry on a cruise ship? I will say our room steward was Fantastic, the Comedian fantastic.we had bad weather, no fault of the ship, but Im not sure their stableizers were working all the time. also in the casino, staff un friendly, the craps table was raised from 5.00 limit to 10.00 limit, I was just on a cruise in Feb, it was still 5.00 limit.I will NEVER go on this ship again!

Pros: Easy Port to get to and from

Cons: Unfriendly Staff, Dirty tables needing to be cleaned, Out of drinking Glass's

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

The food was not good, They had the same thing over and over, it was like a bad Shoneys or Golden Corral. Dirty tables everywhere, they ran out of glass's, we were drinking tea, lemonade out of coffee cups.
I was VIP this trip, but it wasnt any better................ I only remeber 2 friendly staff.
The ship seemed to be clean, public area were good, love the serenity area.
The room steward was very good!
No Complaints, Comedian was excellent, shows were good.