Great Vacation Memories

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 14, 2010
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
As a first time cruiser, I was blown away the minute I stepped onto the Carnival Cruise Inspiration. Everything was polished and waiting for me to arrive. I felt like royalty and stress free when I arrived onboard. The crew members on the Inspiration were wonderful and very helpful with any questions or needs that I had. The stateroom with a window view was perfect. We had 4 people in that stateroom and we all enjoyed it. Don't let other people scare you into thinking you can't survive with 4 people in a window stateroom, because we did and loved it.

I have a 15 year old who went to Club O2 and she loved it. She met so many new friends and we hardly even saw her during the cruise. She actually cried when we was leaving the ship, because she was going to miss all of them and she didn't want it to end.

I found Grand Cayman to be expensive. The best part was the Seven Mile Beach. It was awesome. Don't be scared to take a city bus to the Seven Mile Beach, it's an experience.
We did an excursion to the Mayan Ruins and then to the beach by Playa Azul. I would not recommend this. Cozumel is great for shopping and the downtown area is wonderful to visit. Great deals can be made there. Carlos and Charlies is Wonderful, but not for small children.

Pros: I enjoyed the fact that I was waited on hand and foot.

Cons: The fact that the cruise had to end was the worst part.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!