Nice cruise but glad its over

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Didn't like waiting to go to room at 1:30. we had a carry on and had to carry it with us. The workers in the shops were rude. Self assisting at the last day was great; but people were getting off the ship before their floors were called. I had collected my mints for the week to take with me; but the last night our room steward took them back: RUDE!! therefore, he didn't get a tip. The islands were great. Excursions to expensive.

Workers in the shop where they sold the watches were rude to my son when comparing his watch he own and the ones they were selling. The guy was rude and just walked away from him. RUDE

Pros: The cruise ship was nice.

Cons: Workers were rude

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!