Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Ship Of a Lifetime

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I thought the ship was very clean and well maintained. The food at the nightly dinners was absouletly great. The other options during the day were good but sometimes the quality of the food was not the best , mainly the desserts. I enjoyed the water slides and miniature golf. I had kisd with me 12 and 9 years old. they were not allowed to paticipate in the competitions, ie. minature golf tournament and ping pong tounaments. I was told that was what circle C or the kids club was for but we preferred to have our kids with us during the cruise and would have liked some famliy oriented competitions. We did have a wonderful time and would love to take another cruise at some point , when we save up enough money and time off. I loved the easy going nature of the carnival cruise.

Pros: the friendliness of the staff

Cons: that i had to sleep

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!