Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

"When's the Next One"

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

This was our 6th time aboard the Inspiration. My hubby knows the ship well and is very comfortable there. The staff have always been tremendous! I work in the hospitality industry at a top of the line resort and I'd hire the people we were in contact with in a heartbeat! Not too large, so that you get lost all the time and plenty of things to do if you wish.

Pros: The staff, service, food, entertainment, the staff, the food etc. everything.

Cons: Seas were a little tippsy but that's Mother Nature, not Carnival

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!