Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 stars to the Inspiration!

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

Two friends & I just returned this wkend from a 5 day cruise & can NOT say enough good about the Inspiration! The ship was spotless, the staff went out of their way to cater to our every whim & the food was to die for. We ran into many "professional" cruisers who have cruised all lines to all ports & said this was, by far, their best experience. We even had someone at our table who has cruised 87 times & 68 of those on Carnival. She says the Inspiration is her favorite & she cruises it every couple of months. It was obvious other guests were having a great time because I didn't see one other passenger who wasn't smiling & meeting new people. The entertainment was on par with anything you'd find in any big city & the staff was so friendly that we often got to chat with them even when they weren't working. I am ready to book again & WILL! We are all well-rested & missing it already!

Pros: service, food & entertainment

Cons: having my photo taken @ dinner

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!