Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

My fiance and I left for the cruise expecting a relaxing break from the nonstop work we've been stuck with lately- what we got exceeded all our expectations. The level of hospitality is outstanding. I can't think of anything the service team could improve to make the vacation more enjoyable. The ship blends relaxtion with activity very well. There is always something to do, but it's just as easy to relax and appreciate your vacation. The activities cater to a variety of people and age groups; you can fit an art auction, hairy chest competition, and award winning show all into one day- which we did. The food is plentiful and outstanding, and there is literally always something to eat onboard. When day 5 finally arrived, we left the ship reluctantly but restored. Great experience that I would recommend to anyone who enjoys this type of vacation. The only downside is the short duration of shore excursions; if you want to explore your destinations more thoroughly, then a cruise is probably not the best approach.

Pros: The service is absolutely outstading; I have been on several cruises before, and Carnival hospitality is unmatched.

Cons: too short...

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!