Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enjoyable cruise on Carnival Inspiration

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

We enjoyed our 5-day cruise on the Carnival Inspiration. We had an inside cabin on the Verandah deck which was superb. (Second deck from the top and not many people on this deck.) Ports of call were great---Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We did the Parasailing on Grand Cayman and the Zip Line in Cozumel. Both were great fun.
We were wait-listed for the early seating for dinner, but ended up with the free-style (which I do not care for). My recommendation would be to go for the late seating, as your days are pretty full. I think the fun of a cruise is getting to meet 6-8 other couples over the course of the cruise at dinner. This really didn't happen this trip. (Dinner is the only meal where early/late seating and free-style applied.)
Amazingly there were a lot of kids on this cruise (over 400). I figured with school in session, there wouldn't be many kids. Only problem, fall break. (Never happened when I was in school.)
Overall though, a fun-filled five days which went by very quickly. Bottom line, I would do it again for the cost-effective cruise.

Pros: Room on the ship and shore excursions

Cons: Free style dining

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!