Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

First timers become life timers

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

This was 1/2 of my parties first cruise and the other 1/2 had cruised at least once before. My experience was wonderful! I enjoyed the serenity deck where my adult family members relaxed in the hot tub while deporting, many days and nights of the cruise and the last night on board enjoying some refreshments. I enjoyed the ping pong, minature golf and shuffleboard as well as the pool entertainment. I have to say the food was absolutely fabulous but did enjoy the dining room more than the outside service. I felt sick at night after dinner so next time I will definitely bring some more aids to help in that but the couple of nights that I did go exploring ran into some interesting characters. My favorite being the lady comedian and the jungle dancers. Although I am from Tampa and do visit Busch Gardens and Disney quite a bit I did not think that the dancers were that great! They were ok, but for being in such a mecca of entertainment, especially pulling out from Tampa I guess I expected more. The entertainment in my dining room "Mardi Gras" was absolutely wonderful! I loved George the Greek and would recommend requesting that dining room if available. The embarking and debarking was absolutely flawless with the crew and they really kept you informed of what to do.

Pros: relaxation and food

Cons: some of the shows were a little corny

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!