Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disappointed

Sail Date: July 01, 2009

We went on July 23, 2009 to Cozumel and I was very disappointed, the cruise was boring and not much to do. The food a the Lido deck was ok, at the dinning was good. Our room was not that clean and the sheets had to be change when we got there because they were full of hair and I complaint. After that they were very attentive with us, but I feel that they could do better to have the ship fun for adults and children. The disco was close and we did not have a place to dance or listen to music. I was not happy at all. I have other friends very disappointed with Carnival as well.

Pros: The dinning food

Cons: it was boring not much to do, very small pool.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.