First Cruise and Loved IT

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: December 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I just come off my first cruise to Nassau. I went with a group of girls from work and loved it. The boat was big enough and not to big that we couldnt' find anything. The food was good everywhere. Occasionally I would run up on something that looked good but wasn't as good as it looked, Mostly deserts ( made with diet stuff) There was plenty to do, kids seemed to be having a good time and next time I will be going with my husband and children.

Pros: Food everywhere!, entertainment glore

Cons: everything was good

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!