Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A challenging cruise experience

Sail Date: December 11, 2008

The ship was very clean in my opinion. You always saw people cleaning areas with heavy traffic, such as stairwells. My biggest concern was that the staff was friendly, but not outgoing...They didn't go out of their way to introduce themselves, such as the cabin steward, as on other ship lines I have been on. I think also that they have cut down on activities during the day and the shows at night. I had the late dinner seating and felt that I was penalized as it was virtually impossible to find a seat for the 10:30 show, since right before that they were playing BINGO and those people continued to stay for the show. Also, the refurbished Paris Lounge seating is very uncomfortable as well as "poles" being in the way of the stage...Not really a good seat in the house if you're not on the floor in front. Food was good, but not excellent.

Pros: The ship was decorated for Christmas

Cons: Debarkation, of course

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

I'm starting to think that if you've seen one port, you've seen them all. However, we had bad weather (cool, cloudy, rainy)