A nive and relaxing cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2008
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
The ship was very nice and clean. It's recently been refurbished and they have added a water park with slides and a miniature golf section. There were lots of activities throughout the days to keep you going and the staff was great! I sailed on this ship several years ago and while I still enjoyed the cruise just as much, the food wasn't as good as years previous. If you're looking for 4 and 5 star meals, I wouldn't suggest this ship for that reason. However, if you're looking for a great ship with lots of activities to choose from and a great "serenity" section for adults to relax without children around, then I would definately suggest sailing on the Carnival Inspiration.
The area of Cozumel where we got off of the ship was your average Carribean town with lots of people trying to sell you something. However, we also did a shore excursion of the ATV's through the jungle which was a fabulous experience.
Don't Miss: ATV's through the Jungle
The shopping there is great - jewelry there is very affordable and the people of Grand Cayman are so nice and helpful.

Pros: Cruise Director was great!

Cons: The food wasn't as good as I've experienced before.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!