The best time of my life

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 25, 2008
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I was impressed with how clean the boat was and how hard the staff works to maintain the ship. Also, very impressive how quickly they get the ship ready for the next group. Amazing! The sit down dinner food quality exceeded my expectations. What I can order 2 lobsters? :) I got engaged on the ship and the maitre d helped us out with that and made it very special. I can't say anything bad and can't wait to plan another cruise in the very near future.
Too many people trying to sell me stuff. Everything I wanted to see or do I had to pay for. I couldn't even play on the water trampoline without giving someone 5 dollars. Weather wasn't great either. Prices weren't very cheap either.
7 mile beach was great! I loved Grand Cayman and would love to go back and see more.

Pros: I really felt like I was on vacation!

Cons: The smoking in places where I wanted to hang out

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!