Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Cruise on Inspiration

Sail Date: February 02, 2008

Everything about my cruise was fantastic. I loved the decor of all facets of the ship. I was very impressed at the cleanliness of the entire ship as well as our stateroom. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of our stateroom; it was quite roomy; very comfortable. There is something for everyone to do on the ship. The activities for children keep them quite busy. There was little interaction between adults and children, i.e., children overrunning the pool and pool area. The food was fantastic, service impeccable. Boarding the ship went very smoothly and quickly. Debarkation was smoothly run as well. I'd definitely take another cruise on Carnival's Inspiration.

Pros: The friendliness, helpfulness of all crew members and the cleanliness of the ship

Cons: Cost of shore excursions

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
We did not have enough time at Grand Cayman to go inland so we were only able to look around at the shops near the landing and all the shops sold pretty much the same thing, (jewelry, clothing, trinkets). Items being sold were too highly priced, in my opinion.
Don't Miss: I cannot suggest one
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: I cannot suggest one
Calica, Mexico
There were a variety of excursions one took take. I shopped in town and then took an ATV trip into the forest where we swam in an underground river, saw some Mayan ruins and ventured into a cave. It was alot of fun and not too expensive. I felt that some of the other excursions were kind of spendy. Taxi service, into the downtown area, was extremely expensive.
Don't Miss: Swimming in the ocean. Water was beautiful and warm.
Calica, Mexico
Don't Miss: Swimming in the ocean. Water was beautiful and warm.