Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great 5 day getaway

Sail Date: January 19, 2008

We weren't expecting much as this was an older ship, but were pleasantly surprised. The only negative was the scheduling of the Grand Buffet. It was on the only night when there were early excursions(off the ship by 7am). Everything was excellent. The food was wonderful, served piping hot and seafood was cooked to perfection. The lobster tail was the best I've ever had. Moist and melted in your mouth. Service was great.

Pros: The food was better than I expected. The best lobster tail I've ever had, and I come from a seafood community.

Cons: Our dinner time was changed from early to late and there were activities scheduled during our time that we would like to have been a part of.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Calica, Mexico
We went to the ruins at Tulum. Our guide was very knowledgeable. Great tour.
Calica, Mexico
We went to the ruins at Tulum. Our guide was very knowledgeable. Great tour.