Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Awesome CRUISE!!

Sail Date: December 27, 2007

This was our "first" cruise!!! We had a fantastic time....the sailing was very smooth...We decided to "cruise" as a family for our Christmas presents to each other....It turned out to be better than we expected!!! My husband and I are 50 and our daughters range in ages from 25,22 & 14!! Quite a difference...But the older girls are into body building/physical fitness and loved the gym and the spa....The spa was very relaxing...My husband and I enjoyed the whole thing...The music, the lounges, the quiet nights on the deck...It hardly seemed like we were cruising with 2500 people...It felt sooo intimate and everything was sooooo clean and the personnel were very pleasant...My oldest daughter travels alot and works overseas and she commended the employees for their excellent English!!!! My 14 year old loved the food the most...the variety and the easy access....and of course the taste....We felt extremely pampered on board everyday.....We very much enjoyed the Mayan Jungle Adventure also...The folks involved in that should be commended for their patience with us ......

Pros: The Pampering!!!!!!

Cons: The ferry ride to the mainland from Cozumel!!!! Very bumpy ride!!!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Beautiful blue waters of the beach....We did the Mayan Jungle Adventure and truly enjoyed how informative it was.
Don't Miss: The Mayan Jungle Adventure