Don't think I'll take Carnival again

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2007
Bring a frequent cruiser I guess expecting a lot of out Carnival is a bit much. This vessel was in OK shape, but the staff really was not around. We went to Karoke one evening and had to walk out because the singers were taking songs and turning them into vulgar sexual numbers. This also was true for the party pool side. I guess they were catering to the young cruisers and no one else.

Activities were good, but not well atttended at all, expect for the wild poolside stuff, which again seemed to get out of hand. I'm glad I did not have kids around to have to observe the bad behavior and language.

The casino was also way too wild and not respective to those who really wanted to play. Non players were allowed to sit on tables, vulgar language by players was overbearing which keep us away from playing, smokers playing on non smoking tables, drunkedness was ramped which was not fun to have to deal with while playing.
Getting really old to go back there. At least we were on the main pier so we didn't need to taxi into town.

Pros: Production shows were really terrific; not what I expected at all.

Cons: Lack of supervision of stuff all over the ship

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.