Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Attentive crew members

Sail Date: July 30, 2007

The crew were very helpful and attentive. My room was cleaned each day and nothing was out of place. There were many activities for families, teens and a childrens day care service but nothing for singles or single parents. I was under the impression that Carnival offered get togethers for singles and were grouped together for meals and certain activities, even if it was not to be classed as a singles cruise. To my disappointment this was not so. I did meet a few singles towards the end of my curise and they also felt the same.

Pros: The service given

Cons: The lack of activities for singles

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Nice port and shopping area. Prices were too high, i've shopped in Israel, egypt and syria as well as Italy and found there was no good deals to be made in cosumel.
George Town, Grand Cayman
not too impressed with the port, but the people were very very friendly and helpful.
George Town, Grand Cayman