Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good food, lots of it!

Sail Date: May 12, 2007

This was a first cruise for myself and my husband. The room was better than expected. We were on the main floor in an ocean side room, which was quite spacious, considering the space limitations. The food was good, I definitely recommend eating at the restaurants whenever you can, rather than the buffet. The food is warmer and presented nicely , and you still have a good selection. Definitely do dinner in the dining room. The food is really good, and a little tip that we didnt' figure out until the end, you can order as many starters, entrees and desserts as you want, and they won't look at you funny or think you are a pig! We met some really nice people at dinner as well that we hope to cruise with again. The entertainment as far as the shows and the singing, was not very exciting. With the exception of the comedian, Tony Esposito I believe his name was. He was very funny. The newlywed game was cute and some of the activities such as the hairy chest competition were funny. The nightlife was pretty good as well.

Pros: The ports of call and the activities, and the food.

Cons: The shows were lacking in talet, except for the R rated comedian who was very funny.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Stingray city is a must do. So cool. I kissed a sitngray, Where else can you do that. I used Moby Dick tours that I booked online, not the cruise ship line. Our group at Stingray City was about 8 people, theirs was way, way more.
Don't Miss: Stingray City and snorkeling.
Calica, Mexico
Again I used a tour provider I found on line that was highly recommended they were Edventure Tours with Eddie. They were great. You can not miss the Cenotes. The most awesome thing I have ever seen. And again, our group was 6 people. of course this depends on the time of the year. Some times are much more crowded. But the cenotes we went to were not the same as the cruise excursions. They were not crowded and so much cooler. We knew others who did that one.
Don't Miss: Cenotes with Edventure tours.
Calica, Mexico
Don't Miss: Cenotes with Edventure tours.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Stingray City and snorkeling.