Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great cruise

Sail Date: April 14, 2007

This was first time for my boyfriend and myself to go on a Cruise. We were both very nervous and did not know what to do how it was going to be. with some help of staff and just people cruising like us it was the most greatest vacation him and I ever had. The service was very nice and the crew on the ship were very pleasant. Our dining crew the waiter and waitress were very nice I was sadden to leave them there. I am a very pickie person about food they were patience with me but the food was upto par I ate everywhere on the ship just so that I can try every food. The best part is that when I got home the first thing I did was to get on the scale and weight myself and my weight was the same I did not gain a pound. I enjoy the shows the pools the jaguzzi the ship alone was beautiful. I am looking forward to doing this again. I can not wait until next year to do it again. I have invited family and friends to come and join me on my next Cruise.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Calica, Mexico
The Mayas ruins was the best to see and of course the beach water is very beautiful to swim in
Calica, Mexico